Presenters: Bose BUILT-INvisible™ Group Manager; Tom Priola, Primetime Audio/Video in Rockford, IL: Henry Clifford, Livewire in Richmond, VA
Can big consumer electronics brand names and custom integrators blend well together? The custom electronics industry is made up of mostly small regional integrators who do their best to maximize their company brand name in their local market. But sometimes, integrators need an edge. For the most part, manufacturers’ brand names (outside the flat panel TV space) are virtually unknown by most consumers also, with a few exceptions. The name recognition and comfort level that comes from being a dealer for a well-known consumer electronics brand can help integrators get more appointments and close more sales with homeowners, builders, architects, interior designers and even commercial end users.
In this fast-paced one-hour webinar, you will learn:
• What types of resources does a big brand bring to the table and how does that make your job easier: Marketing, Merchandising, Customer Support, Dealer Support, Training, etc.
• How carrying a big brand influences the trust that the customer has in your store / services?
• How carrying a larger brand can shorten the sales cycle / process
• How custom integrators can bring the “value add” to a big brand that big-box stores cannot, giving the installers an edge (especially with a Unilaterally priced product)
• How carrying a bigger brand can help in your ability to negotiate and secure larger commercial jobs