Duration: 1 hr.
CE Pro has just revealed its 2009 State of the Industry special report. The data showed that the typical custom installation company’s revenues fell a whopping 51 percent in 2009 vs. 2008. But for 2010, optimism abounds as dealers expect an increase of 8.5 percent in revenue.
In this one-hour CE Pro Executive Conference Series Webinar, CE Pro editor Jason Knott and his special guests will discuss the results of the survey, offering specific insights from dealers about their strategies for growth and the technology categories they expect to grow in 2010. Panelists will include Jim Sweeney of Hometronics Lifestyles and Dan Fulmer from Fultech Solutions.
The data and discussion will be good information to bring to your staff, business partners, bankers and customers.
Attendees will learn:
- Average number of installations, profits, revenues, etc. expected in 2010
- Growth categories expected in 2010 with in-depth analysis
- Housing market outlook for 2010
- Success stories from integrators who grew or sustained growth in 2009
All attendees will receive the following downloadable reports:
Price: FREE - CEProVIP & CE Pro Plus Program Participants
- Executive Summary of the CE Pro Readers Survey for 2009
- Housing Starts/Existing Home Sales/Home Prices — A Consensus Forecast (2006-2011 that includes MDUs and single family)
- Commercial Vertical Market Consensus Forecast for 2011
- Total Construction Spending (2007-2009) — Residential and Commercial
- Summary Forecast on Consumer Electronics Sales (2005-2010), including breakout data on multiroom A/V and home controls
- Housing Market Indicators by Region for 2009
- Employment Trends in 102 Metro Areas
- Building Permit Trends in 370 Metro Areas
- Employment Trends by State
- Building Permit Trends by State
Price: $99 - Non-CEProVIP or CE Pro Plus Program Participants
Learn more about the CEProVIP Program